Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pretty in Pink!

I knit the head band for her. I was so excited I figured out how to do it. I hear my sister knits pretty well but this is a step up for me:) 
 
Oh, special note to family: so far only mom has become a follower and I don't see any comments. Come on people, I know you're out there! I want to see followers and comments, so we know you're out there:) Oh and Dad's having some problems cracking the system and making comments maybe someone could help him out. Lov u guys!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that I could make comments.She is so amazing that words are not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i am follower how is my Esther Frayda doing, Grandpa misses you sending you a great big hug and kiss. Adina thank you for finally getting me on the blog. Love you both

    ReplyDelete