Sunday, June 19, 2011

Doctor's appointment

I went to the doctors today to have Esther checked because she was sick for the last 2 weeks but feeling much better now, thank G-d. The doctor went to check her breathing by checking her chest and she just starting crying and grabbing onto me. I guess the last time we went to the doctors, she was very rough with Esther and she apparently remembered it. Then she checked her ears and she was just crying and screaming desperately. Poor baby, I think the last appointment really traumatized her. Well, she finally calmed down but was holding on to me tight. Then it was my turn to get checked, I also had an appointment with the same doctor. So, she went to check my chest. That's when Esther Frayda just went hysterical, when she saw the doctor touching me! She tried to take the doctors hands off me and just looked terrified. She was really scared the doctor was hurting me and wanted to protect me. It was the sadest thing to see her so upset but the sweetest thing in the world that she was trying to protect me. After we left, I carried her home in my arms, she did not want to let go of me. My sweet baby, mommy loves you more than the WHOLE WORLD!



No comments:

Post a Comment