Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Shoes!





We took Esther Frayda to get her first real pair of shoes a couple of weeks ago. She had to have her feet measured and checked by the shoe guy which she was not happy about. When we first got there, the guy working there said all the children cry but I didn't think that would apply to Esther. Well, sure enough as soon as the guy came over before he even touched her foot, she started crying (pretty loudly too). I think she associated it with going to the doctors. I was trying to decide between a few pairs of shoes. One pair I loved were these shiny red patent leather shoes, they were to die for! I asked Esther to choose a pair and sure enough she choose the shiny red shoes. We ended up getting these instead because the red ones are more fall/winter shoes. So, maybe in a few months we'll go back but in the meantime she loves the ones we got. They are super cute and comfortable. She LOVES putting then on. I could tell she feels so good wearing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment