I have never been so close to another human being as I am to my daughter. I have such a deep soul love for her, it is literally indescribable. I feel like sometimes I am holding on to this incredible secret. I never could have imagined how amazing it would be to be a mother and to be entrusted with this pure soul. I thank Hashem for Esther Frayda every single day. I actually get to witness with my own eyes what a perfect soul looks like. She is the most loving, gentle, and kind person I have ever laid eyes on.
She is not even 2 years old yet and she has already taught me so much. Thank you Esther Frayda for choosing me to be your mommy.
Mommy loves you more than all the stars in the sky!

This post made me so happy I cried! I love you both so very much. This picture is now my screen saver : )
ReplyDelete