When nani was here visiting, she bought a potty for Esther Frayda. We set it out for her and told her when she needs to go "pee pee" just use the potty. I didn't really focus on it because the plan was to do some research and buy a book this next week to learn how to go about potty training a toddler. Well, lets just say I won't have to do that now:)
Last week she used the potty a few times then yesterday she sat down and went #2 all by herself. I didn't even know until I looked at her and she was pointing to the potty. I went to go look and lo and behold she left a present inside! I could not believe it, I really praised her. I then picked up the potty and Esther Frayda followed me into the bathroom to throw the contents of her potty away. She flushed the toilet herself and waived "bye bye" to her present. She was very proud:)
Since then, I haven't had a diaper on her while at home and she is using her potty every single time! Good job Esther Frayda, mommy is so proud of you!!!

I am so proud of you my beautiful Esther!!!
ReplyDelete