Esther Frayda is going to be 3 years old in a couple of months. I'm really seeing her blossom, she's been expressing herself so much lately. Well she's always been VERY expressive but lately she's been able to verbalize it more. We've had some very sweet moments recently.
Yesterday we were in the kitchen eating fruit. Esther Frayda was sitting on the sink counter and I was holding her then she laid her head on my chest as she was eating and then she said "I love you" very softly, it was so sweet and tender that she was feeling that emotion and then expressed herself. She is definitely a "mommy's girl" and I'm not complaining at all. She see's me as her mommy and best friend, it is so sweet and I always tell her how special I feel and lucky I am...and then I make her promise even when she's a teenager that she will still love me this much and want to hang out with me:)
Esther Frayda hates taking baths, its usually a struggle to get her in but then she's usually fine, especially if I have bubbles. I usually have to take a bath with her so she'll stay in longer. Last night she was really happy and playing with the bubbles then she asked for a butterfly kiss and stuck out her nose. Well, I couldn't resist that so I gave her a great big BUTTERFLY KISS.. and then she asked for another.. and another.. and another.. and another
No comments:
Post a Comment