Sunday, January 6, 2013

"I'm too little"

Gershon took Esther Frayda yesterday and spun her around by her arms then when he put her down at which point she raised her finger to him and said "I no like it, I'm too little".

She likes to tell him "this is MY mommy", just so there is no confusion... and then I reassure her, "Yes, I'm your mommy and I am sooooo lucky":)

A few days ago while we were getting ready to go to playgroup she gathered up 3 of her animals (including of course Precious and Gizmo) and said she wanted to bring them with her, she basically wasn't leaving without them, I let her bring them. When she walked in all the kids ran up to her and asked to play with her animals, so she proceeded to pass each one out. It was very sweet of her, she really does like to share:)

1 comment:

  1. She was sharing all her little animals......she is so sweet and cute

    ReplyDelete