Esther Frayda has been addicted to Caillou, everyday its "Caillou".. so, as you would expect she goes through withdrawal over Shabbos. She knows we can't use the computer or watch shows on Shabbos, so what did she do this last Shabbos when she really wanted to watch Caillou?
She made an executive decision that Shabbos finished early. I was sitting on the couch and was wondering what she was doing... she was taking all the things on the table off and setting them down on the chairs then pulled the white Shabbos tablecloth off the table.
I asked her what she was doing and she said that Shabbos was over and she could watch her video.
She knows the white tablecloth is only on the table during Shabbos and comes off right after, so she just figured if she took it off that would end Shabbos! That was so clever of her. Ohh how I love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment