Our lives have taken a few turns and have been very busy so I haven't updated the blog very often. There are so many little day to day things that Esther Frayda does that I want to remember and document for her as she gets older..
We had a really good time over Sukkot, we stayed with Sara Chana and her family. Esther Frayda is in love with all her children so she was in heaven. She is such a little social butterfly. In the Sukkah she was going up to each table and talking to everyone, by the end of the 3 days everyone knew her name. She knew more people than anyone else there. She was pretending to be a lion and ROAR to scare people, she got the biggest kick out of seeing peoples reaction and would think it was the funniest thing in the world.
Her new thing now is calling boys "gross". She was calling the two younger teenage boys "gross" and would run away laughing. She was definitely entertaining herself.
She wants to be a big girl not a little girl, so I'm always telling her what a big girl she is and she likes that.
I am really so proud of her, I tell her all the time. She is growing and maturing everyday and is such a caring and beautiful girl with a HUGE personality! I love you my sweetheart:)
No comments:
Post a Comment