Well, I am pretty behind in my blog posts. I have so many stories and SOOO many pictures to post. I know its so hard for my family to be so far away. Mom and Dad, we need to start skyping so Esther can see you guys!
Esther Frayda was in a playgroup for about a month. On the second day of picking her up, one of the girls came up to me and said Esther was the most generous child she has seen. She said Esther would go up to everyone and try and share her toys. On one particular day she spend the whole time hugging the other children! Well really, it was just her and Moishe that was hugging back & forth. They said the other kids didn't catch on to the whole "hugging game" that Esther had created. She really is such a sweet and gentle soul.
Recently she started nursing her little kitty cat! She also tries to take care of me. She started to whip my nose, whether I want her to or not. She'll run over and grab a tissue then hold it to my nose before squeezing... and then she'll walk it over to the garbage can.
Oye, I love that girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment