My lil baby is turning into a little girl :) ... and she is one independent one at that. Well, except when she is sleepy and she just wants to nurse and cuddle with mommy. She has an opinion and is not afraid to use it! She already has a sense of style and is very vocal sometimes in what she wants to wear. We were going on the subway the other day and she insisted on wearing this fur and only this fur outside as if she was going to a ball. She also loves pearls and purses. She's already a fashionista!! ...and keep in mind this is not something I taught her, she really came up with all these ideas on her own.
***************
Bedtime sweetness: This last week, before we go to bed I'll tell her to go lay down and I get the "Goodnight Moon" book. When she sees me coming to bed with the book, she gets soo excited, she jumps on me and starts laughing then she'll get under the covers and snuggle up to me. Then we read the book and say Shema Yisrael. Every time I say it, she covers her eyes until I am done, it is really just amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment