My poor lil baby is sick. She had a slight fever through the night, I just held her most of the night and tried to comfort her. She has a runny nose that I've been chasing her around all day trying to blow. Each time she sees me coming with a tissue she runs for it as fast as her lil legs will take her. She hasn't wanted to eat anything today, just nurse. She would be happy just nursing all day if she could:)
Today she did something that really surprised me. I had a bagel with melted cheese on a plate in the front room while I was working on the computer. I then went about straightening up a bit around the house.. then I heard the toaster over on in the kitchen. I went in and saw that the toaster oven was turned on with my bagel inside. Esther Frayda was standing there watching the bagel in the toaster (like I do when I am waiting for it to be done lol!). I can't believe she did that. She took my bagel and thought it needed to be heated up so went into the kitchen and turned on the toaster oven BY HERSELF, put in my bagel exactly the way I normally do and stood there waiting for it! She is really so perceptive, she watches everything and just takes it in. She really amazes me every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment