Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hideout!


Esther LOVES the fridge.. She likes just hanging out there. She climbs up on the ledge and holds onto the wire shelf. She likes to go through all the food and pick a little here and there..If I try and take her away, she holds on for dear life. Like mother and daughter, this is my favorite place in the house too! 

By the way these are "baby legs" and she put them on herself. She is lil miss independent and likes to do everything herself. I have to chase her around the house to change her clothes, which seems to give her a thrill (the fact that she can run from mommy)! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Esther is getting so big. Can you mail me pictures if her? I framed two of the old ones in my room but would like some more of all you guys so I can put them in my room. I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete