Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First week of SCHOOL!



Well, its mini preschool but still a pretty big deal. This is the beginning of her school education. We are so lucky to get her into Gymies and so far she LOVES it. She went for an hour the first day and today she is going for 2 hours. When I dropped her off, she didn't cry just kind of held my skirt. Morah Chaya said she was fine a few minutes later. She's never been much of a crier, so I wouldn't expect her to cry even if she was sad. I'm sure I had a more difficult time than she did. 

The second morning when I woke her up, I asked her if she wanted to go to Gymies.. she looked up at me and gave me a huge smile than shook her head "yes". So, that's a good sign!
When I picked her up yesterday, the teacher said she was a little feisty (which means she was feeling comfortable lol) and asked if she was like that at home.. I said she does have a little feisty streak in her. Thank gd, one that I adore and love!

Can't wait to pick her up today and see how her day went:)


No comments:

Post a Comment