Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ramblings

She gives unlimited amount of hugs and kisses and I am usually the lucky one to be receiving these.
Last week she learned how to put on her own pants and put on her own shoes, although they were on opposite feet.
She has been trying repeatedly to put on her own diaper which is no easy feat.. inh the meantime she is practicing on her doll.
She is a kissing bunny, loves to doll out kisses especially on my belly.
Runs in her birthday suite having me chase her all around the house trying to get her dressed all the while squealing as loud as she can!
Has a definite say in what she wears, loves furs, lace and anything frilly. 
Hates having her hair brushed- she looks at me at says "no" to really make sure I understand that she means business.
Her favorite word is "no".
She LOVES books and often times will sit and read by herself.
She loves taking her natural remedy herbs and will often times ask me for "more".
She loves watching videos of herself and videos in Hebrew that her Abba plays for her. She now officially understands more Hebrew than I do.
Sense of humor, she was born with a smile and as always had a great sense of humor.
She is and always has been a night owl like her mommy but I'm trying to change that:)
She doesn't like her hands dirty and will ask me to wash them when she gets something on them.
She loves dress up and is such a girly girl!
She has an excellent memory and always knows where my phone is when I lose it. Yesterday I was talking to myself and was mumbling "where in the world is my phone" ..I didn't even think she heard me then she ran and found it in a pile of clothes and gave it to me.

Esther loves smoothies in the morning. She points to the blender and says "smoo, smoo".

to be continued..



No comments:

Post a Comment