Tonight Esther Frayda helped me make a lemon cake. She did all the mixing and she didn't want any help. You could see she was very proud to be able to do this. We then poured it into the cake pan together, then I told her I had to cook it, of course she sneaked in a few tastes. She did not forget about that cake because as soon as I took it out of the oven, she said "cake, cake". I've never seen her get into her high chair so fast!
Esther Frayda is literally maturing each day. She is so aware of her surroundings and the people around her. The other day I ordered pizza. I was eating a slice and I gave her a slice (Gershon didn't want one), she saw Gershon wasn't eating and she went up to me to get a slice for Gershon and said "Abba, Abba". Once she had his slice then she ate. A few minutes later Melissa came into the room and she looked at me again and said "mel, mel" pointing to the pizza. She wanted to make sure everyone had a slice and was eating. She's a little "mommy" :)
I can't wait to hug my sweet baby Esther
ReplyDelete