Friday, August 10, 2012

Insider Tips

We are officially going to California on Aug. 28 iyh. Yay!!!!!!!! Thank you Dad, we can't wait to see everyone:)

Most of you haven't seen Esther Frayda in some time, so I thought I would right this post for some insider tips on how to get close and earn some quick points with the queen of all queens, the one and only Esther Frayda!


  • Don't be too eager to pick her up, it will backfire.
  • If you have a small doggie, you will instantly win her heart (Brenna).
  • She LOVES stickers and paper.
  • If you offer to watch Elmo with her, she would be pretty happy.
  • If you ask her questions about zoo animals in particular sheep, she will get very excited.
  • She loves to work, so feel free to give her little jobs. She can do anything from organizing your clothes to running small errands around the house.
  • Of course it doesn't hurt to make funny faces and act silly, she might even dance for you and then you know your "in"!

Just remember she understands every single word you are saying even if she can't pronounce it. I hope this helps, just remember to relax because she can sense nervousness a mile away!

We love you guys, can't wait to spend some quality time together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adina and Lil Esther
    Yahoo I am so excited that you both are coming to visit. Thank you for the tips im going let everyone know. Its brings such joy to the heart i am grinning and smiling I am so excited I have missed you both so much. See ya soon
    Love Dad/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete