Esther Frayda is the heaviest sleeper, she often wakes up in the middle of night and sometimes she'll cry out different things. The other night Esther Frayda cried out in her sleep "I want cereal brown please"! She repeated this several times in an anguished cry, poor baby. Gershon has coco puffs cereal in the house and its not the healthiest, so of course I keep it away from her... well she got a taste of it and that was it! She has been asking to have it to which I offer her a distraction Although, I felt so bad after she cried for it in her sleep that I gave her a very small bowl of it the next morning:)
My girly girl loves purses and plays with mine almost on a daily basis, she likes to go through my wallet and look for money. She already loves money. Yesterday there was no money in my wallet and she asked "where the money was". I told her I didn't have any money then she asked me if we can "go buy some money". I love to see how her precious little mind works at this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment