Esther Frayda started a new playgroup today called Roots & Rainbow. She actually went there last year but only for a couple weeks because we had moved and it was too far. Well they moved and had an opening so we jumped on it. She knows some of the kids from Gymies. OK to the point, she absolutely LOVES this playgroup. I was very worried about nap time because she had a bad experience with this last playgroup she was in the last two weeks, that was only temporary. Most of the kids are younger so they forced nap time and that did not go over well with Esther Frayda. She told me she did not want to sleep there, that she wanted to sleep with mommy in the big bed at home. This play group does not force sleep or let them cry, gd forbid.
When we got there this morning she went right in and joined the group. I picked her up an hour early and she was sitting at the table eating lunch. She was just beaming and in such a good mood. She asked me if she could have a cookie from whole foods (her favorite store)..I just can't believe how happy and excited she was. She didn't want to leave. This is partly due to a wonderful teacher, Morah Mushky who really loves Esther Frayda. I just can't describe how happy it makes me to see my baby so extremely happy and full of confidence. She was running around the room playing and showing me everything. She didn't sleep there but she did rest and I think she may get comfortable enough to sleep. I told Morah that I could pick her up at any time, my main goal is that she has a good experience and enjoys herself.
I am so happy and proud of my Esther! Gizmo and I love you both
ReplyDelete