Sunday, March 3, 2013

Energizer Bunny

Oh my gosh, what a night.. my little energizer bunny. She did a lot of cute things tonight I have to remember to show her when she gets older.

She was reading a book and she looked up and said "mommy I want a wedding", "when can I have a wedding?".. "I want to wear one of those", she says as she's pointing to a veil! I didn't think she would start fantasizing about her wedding at 3 years old!

She was jumping on my back on the bed, basically bouncing off the walls and it's 10pm. She typically get very energetic at night, which runs in our family. She ended up hitting the back of her head on the wall and after crying for a few minutes, she told me to call the doctors. She seemed ok at this point but she told me "the wall is dangerous" and "I should fix the wall".

When she was in the bathroom washing her hands, I was trying to help her and she said she could do it by herself that she was "BIG" and she was "THREE". I basically think she's almost ready to run the household!

The delivery guy came earlier with 2 bags of groceries, I set them in the kitchen while I was washing dishes and Esther Frayda started pulling the groceries out. I turned back a few minutes later and saw she was putting the groceries away, all in the right places. I continued to watch as she put both bags of all the groceries away, literally all by herself without me helping or telling her where anything went. The last thing she put away were the potatoes where she could reach because they go on the counter, so she gave them to me and pointed where I should put them.

She seriously amazes me every day. I love you my angel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment