Friday, May 10, 2013

Ramblings

Esther Fayda's favorite books lately, the ones we read every night are:
"I go to the Dentist", "Lets go to a wedding", and "I took the moon for a walk". Most of the time she'll ask me to re-read the wedding book. She is just absolutely obsessed with weddings.

Esther Frayda is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, yes I love my child to itty bitty pieces! Whenever I see her feet, I just go crazy and want to eat them. I always tell her this and she thinks it is so funny, she just giggles away. Sometimes she'll take her socks off and stick her feet in the air because she knows that I'm going to go want eat them up. She likes to tease me. I can eat those feet for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

The other night when we were reading in bed, Esther Frayda turned to me and asked me to kiss her feet at which point I of course obliged. She then said "Come here and give me a big hug" and held her arms out. After I gave her a great big hug, she said "Do you  like me". It was such a tender moment we had. The depth of her compassion just amazes me. I always tell her what a gift she is, straight from Hashem and I am the luckiest MAMA in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment