"Mommy I like you",
this meant a lot to me. I know she loves be but to like me, wow I feel so special. That means we're friends. I told her to remember this when she is a teenager.
this meant a lot to me. I know she loves be but to like me, wow I feel so special. That means we're friends. I told her to remember this when she is a teenager.
"Mommy, you're so cute",
she said as she looked at me lovingly:)
she said as she looked at me lovingly:)
"Leave me alone",
she yelled this as I was trying to help her in the bath and asked me to get out!
she yelled this as I was trying to help her in the bath and asked me to get out!
I know the range of emotions, just like a teenager. I honestly don't think there is much difference between toddlers and teenagers.
You're too cool! I love you my baby girl.





No comments:
Post a Comment