HAPPY BIRTHDAY
6 YEARS OLD!!!!
I've been planning this for a year, when you woke up on your birthday morning, I had balloons blown up in your room. I also had a strawberry frosting donut on a plate waiting for you on your bed next to some presents. You have been asking to have a donut on your birthday for like 6 months, so I knew that I HAD to have that.
When you woke up I carried you into your room and had you close your eyes. I carried you to your bed and said "Surprise!" as your opened your eyes. I think its safe to say that you were pretty happy. We had a lazy morning. Your birthday this year was on a Friday so I let you stay home. In the afternoon you went to Meirras house for a Friday afternoon play date. I loved seeing how excited you were for your birthday and turning 6 years old. You have been talking about since your last birthday:) I am just so proud of you, just watching you grow up into such a beautiful and wonderful human being is the best gift in the world. I love you so much and look forward to each year, seeing all the beautiful changes that you will go through. You are special, beautiful and important. I will always love you no matter what, nothing can change that. I will always be your cheerleader in all the wonderful things you do in life.
Alice in Wonderland by Ballet Theatre of Maryland
So, as part of your birthday weekend celebration, I bought tickets to take you to the very special Alice in Wonderland Ballet. We went with our friends Mirra and Natania, a girls day out at the Ballet. This was your second big show, your first was Frozen on Ice. You guys had such a wonderful time, being big girls. You guys even got a picture with Alice. After such a long day out, we came home ate dinner while I read a few pages of Alice in Wonderland and then you were out like a light. Now its on to plan your birthday party with all your friends
from school!
... Oh you insisted on dressing as a cow girl today. You definitely have strong opinions when it comes to fashion so I try and give you as much leeway as possible and try not to intrude on your very special fashion sense;)
I love you Birthday Girl!
Happy belated bday Esther Frayda. I have been looking for your blog for a while. I finally found it! Miss you gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated bday Esther Frayda. I have been looking for your blog for a while. I finally found it! Miss you gorgeous!
ReplyDelete