Tonight before going to sleep I was talking to Esther Frayda and told her after the summer she would start school. Even though it is not for a couple of months I wanted to plant the idea in her head. For some reason this just brought up a memory for her that I wasn't aware of. She just started crying really card for about a half hour and in between her sobs she was trying to explain to me what was wrong. She said she didnt want to go back to her old playgroup. She said a few things and I didn't completely understand everything but it sounds like she had to go the bathroom and one of the morahs didn't help her. She said she wanted me and wasn't there and that she had wanted to go to the bathroom when I wasn't there. She was so upset and distraught. She said she wanted to go to play goup but a new one not the old one. She said that many times so that I understood. By the end her little eyes were so red and puffy but I feel like she needed to release that memory by talking about it. I never realized she was holding on to something that was upsetting to her. She has excellent memory so now that she can better verbalize.. 070213
No comments:
Post a Comment