Today she brought me her cup then ran and brought me a bottle of water so I could put the water in her cup.. She may not be using a lot of words yet but she sure is communicating!
This morning she put on pants all by herself. I asked her if she wanted help and she said "no".
She LOVES Books
Amazing sense of humour
loves running in her birthday suite and gets a squel out of me chasing her with her diaper
She puts on her own pants now and has a strong opinion of what she wears.
She's been strying to put her own shoes on, I found her the other days she did it but just opposite feet
Her favorite word is "no"
Today we saw a cat while we were walking outside.. She got excited but wanted me to hold her then the cat disappeared. I told her the cat went home and to say bye. She kept talking about the cat all night, saying "cat" and "bye bye" and pointing outside. It wwas so sweet.
0212
No comments:
Post a Comment