Friday, April 29, 2011

COPY CAT on the loose!

Ok, this is probably one of the cutest things I have seen. We had the cleaning lady over a few times before Pesach. At one point she was cleaning the refrigerator and I was on the computer, all of a sudden a heard her yell "QUICK, QUICK!". I ran over and Esther Frayda maneuvered her way into the fridge and was cleaning the shelf. She found a small rag (we don't know from where she got it) but she had her rag and every few minutes she would go over to the spray bottle on the chair and rub her rag on it then go back to her spot to continue cleaning the shelf. The cleaning lady could not stop laughing and could not believe what Esther was doing. She asked me if I had showed Esther how to do this- NEVER. I don't know how Esther picked this up but apparently she had been watching the cleaning lady's every move.
At one point I tried to take her away so the cleaning lady could get back to work, let me tell you I have never seen Esther protest so hard before, she absolutely refused to move from her spot. She was very serious about this.
SO, they continued to clean, side by side..




No comments:

Post a Comment