Sunday, April 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!

Melissa turns the big 19 today! WOW, how time flys.. and I remember when she was just a little itty bitty baby, the size of Esther Frayda;) Well Melissa, you are officially an ADULT. I want to really wish you a year full of growth, confidence and true happiness. May you find your calling and pursue it will a lot of strength and vigor! May you always know how unique and wonderfully talented you are, always remember what a strong and beautiful woman you are. You deserve the best in every area of your life, don't you ever forget it!

1 comment:

  1. thanks adina!!! this is so yummy. I especially love the one of her in the air. oyy me and my esther frayda. I miss her so much!!! thanks for those kind words I appreciate it. and thanks for the bday wishes:) I love these pics

    ReplyDelete