I saw this dress in a store window a few weeks ago and had my eye on it for a Pesach dress. When I finally went to the store in search of a dress I picked this one up and Esther immediately pointed to it and wanted to hold it so bad she was trying to jump out of her stroller (yes, it was one of the few days I had her in a stroller!). Well, with that reaction I knew I had to get it. I gave to her to hold when we got home and it kept her occupied for a good ten minutes. She was playing with the tulle and the small little beads on the front of the dress. Then we had the photo shoot in our at home "studio". I hope this makes you feel like a princess my lil love!

I love you my little princess!!! Esther is getting so big!! She is turning into a little girl : )
ReplyDelete